Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rachel Ng's Tag..

Who are you?
And who am i?..that's a secret i'll never tell..

Who is more important to you?
God, my family,myself,my door,my fridge,my eraser,my socks and friends

Do you think you have enough confidence?
Currently yeah (:

How many babies do you want?
I'm at the age where im annoyed by children.so yeah.(:

What is your goal for this year?
To be better than last year.

Do you believe in eternity love?
With God yeah (:

What's a perfect boy/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)-
- Good at heart
- I can be myself around her..
- Rarely swears
- Loving and caring
- Fun to be with and has a sense of humour...but don't laugh like aunty la
- Reasoning is her main objective in a quarrel
- I can talk about anything with her
- Easy to maintain LOL..
- Not daddy's girl but Jonathan's girl hahaha
- Doesn't wear too indecent or likes Los Angeles' fashion (LA) and not LA LA.xD
(wow sounds a lil too perfect haha..)

What feeling do you love most?
Making people happy and not intimidated...but somehow i intimidate most of the time...

What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
At least 5 points of the list up there.. hahha..

Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes..even if i didn't talk for a year.

What does flying mean to you?
It doesn't matter what it means to me..flying is flying laa

What do you crave for the most currently?
Sleep..

Who's hotter? Chace Crawford,Kevin Peake or Jonathan Yap?
well i think the answer is obvious..

Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
She is crazy bout twilight.

If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
uh...when i was in kindergarten..really fun and carefree (:

What are your fear(s)?
I fear of FEARS....xD



Instructions:
1)Tag 8 people.
2)List them out at the end of the post.
3)Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
-No Bloody-

No comments: