Saturday, December 20, 2008

8th day of Christmas!!!

Cg outing and a christmas dinner (:. Watched YES man



XD it was really funny but ending quite potong...i wore all white for fun..since black was so common. xD. my friend said it was so smack-able??WTH xD.when all of them left for church i was at starbucks drinking some stupid green tea +peach+apple..suddenly this guy came out of no where and explained some handicap donation thingy...his first words were "don't get me wrong.i am not bad guy" LOL..i was stunted...then he said "i tell u guy about this thing" bla bla..in the end my mum called me so i had to go..haha i said "can i have ur centre's number i'll donate straight".

Later that night was vania's church christmas dinner :D..The theme was haiwaiian...


Which wasn't at all my favorite team..but i dug my cupboard and found a shirt (:!
There was singing by Juwita Sweeetoo and Patrick star leong! After that we adjourned to dinner...


I can't wait till christmas!! :D all the gifts!which is lesser by the year.xD.im fine really.i just think too negatively because
someone made me think so xD.but its all good (: .Really glad i have GREAT friends that make such awesome (pronounced as OooohSuhmmmm) xD parties/events/outings.







Bad news is that because i've been going out almost daily = no study =parents nag =
NO MORE SOCIAL STUFF NEXT YEAR!!

>:(


Random:
Isn't it weird that whatever i think will not happen...happens...):

No comments: