Saturday, June 7, 2008

U-turn,Sunny-way and the Curve


Thursday

Went out with some tuition friends to One Utama :D ate at Dave's Shopped and watched Indiana Jones.The show was quite boring.but oh well delicious dave's was digesting while i watched that show xD nothing much to say cause we only shopped..but these spoiled brats are given 3 digits to shop while we normally see what we like and ask our parents to buy later on.(hope they dont read this :X )


Friday
Since my parents were at church,my brother fetched me.On the way to pyramid there was a road block.we got spotted by the policeman and he was smiling.why?my brother was phoning and both of us were not wearing seatbelts XD.too bad my brother SPED Off :D Reached sunway Pyramid only to find out that vania and erina was using the BUS.xD so i had to meet sim at popular :).it's been months since ive been to lala-land :D.whoa i saw so many string pants!come on.those pants are like tailors cutting the pants to shape and sewing the extra strings back on.We ate at Sushi King,all i ate was soft shell crab and egg sushi :D but it was enough.after that erina and vania went skating. i saw girls that wore lacey-shiny lala clothes.i bet they made it themselves.Just break a mirror and paste it on their JENG dress xD.and then again i saw many string pants.fuu yoh Kawaiii ^^ V.i realised the new wing wasnt so lala-fied because it was full of branded shops that sell string-less pants and appropriate dresses.We ate at auntie annies.the pretzel was delicious but some parts were burnt.i like the sour lemonade xD.While we were enjoying our pretzels/Sausage buns,erina was chanting the game "DETONA" in our ears..So we went to the arcade and played.Because i only played detona less than 10 times, i used auto (:.well its not like anyone used manual there..all Noobs XD.It was a rip off,i could turn properly but i would always ter-turn left at the start.making my starting point at the grass.xD After that,We went to watch prom night

Because its U.There was totally no Blood scenes or horror scenes.The stupid show was full of shocks like the murderer suddenly appearing type.haha but some parts were funny like
Donna saying "LEAVE ME ALONE" like the guy would actually do so xD.Well thats all im saying.Dont watch it (:

On the way to the entrance,we saw justice league :D batman FLASH And WonderWoman. Too bad im not a fan of them.plus i never watched a single episode before.i just dont think wearing underwear outside is cool XD.While waiting for my brother,I saw gloria and William at starbucks :D wanted to buy something ice blended but too bad my brother was already outside..

Saturday
Was suppose to meet them at 11 30 but i woke up at 11 30 LOL i bathed and brushed my teeth as quick as possible.afraid of being mr bad breath..i in the end used more time than usual to get ready.No one was at home and i had an sms from my mum saying "dont go out,go to church at 5"
oh well since they were planning to go back at 3 30pm so i just curi curi go out.my brother gave me the wrong cab number.I searched magazines to find for the cab number!but instead i called a limo.HAha malu.Finally,i found PUBLIC CABS!The taxi was quite fast.He was a chicken backside talking about how big the houses were and i already knew he was gona CHOP me.So being friendly i talked to him.the taxi fare was RM10.i saw the meter and i could not believe it.Oh well i know right away he conned me so i just paid.Carol,Elaine and Nicholas was at T.G.I.F waiting.They had already ordered and i took quite long to order.I had a bad impression on fridays because my family and i ate there several times.My brothers liked it but im not such a fan of Jack Daniels.xD.I ordered Chicken Quesadillas and it was not bad :D.Nick ordered some pasta surprisingly i ordered the same thing as carol.Eelaine ordered some super big Burger.We didnt have time to watch movie.so we shopped (:.There wasnt any seafood here..): kwang species do not inhabit this mall.Oh well but i saw a few :D signs of hope!Waited for my brother for half an hour!but he bought Cupcake Chic so it was worth the wait xD.I only had RM2 left in my pocket.xD


Well thats all for hols (:.had too much fun and not touched the book AT ALL.argh i am dead plus im Broke.My parents would not give me anymore money for outings so i stole from my ang pau ):

No comments: