Monday, June 9, 2008

Depressing..

School reopened..whyyy...its soooo boring.was almost late for perhimpunan again.xD.after perhimpunan one of the prefects said "i think ur hair is long" i said "NOO" then i just walked off xD thats the way to escape i guess :).Begged my idol for 2 MISERABLE marks just so that i can pass..had to make a JANJI .i said "ojkay teacher ill be good" then she said ha apa?then i said "saya janji..." she helped me continue "akan berkelakuan baik" repeated..then she said "sepanjang hayat"..then she gave me the most attractive smile with her dracula teeth.so of course i had to smile. i can believe i lost my DIGNITY just to pass moral.oh well the next thing im gonna hear is APA KAMU JANJI..im dead XD.well was happy to see friends again :) some said hi like they've never seen me for a year.not to say thats bad but haha never thought i meant so much to some ppl:).

When i reached home i immediately slept on the couch and slept -_- woke up at sunset..around 7 30? haha went to eat dinner.family was undecisive but in the end my brother suggested we ate at this restoran called BORA ASMARA.yeah the name sounds wrong xD but the restoran was great.it's somewhere near TTDI hills.What caught my eyes was the names of a few dishes on the menu. SEXY BASIL BEEF and KIASU HOKKIEN MEE..haha yeah the hokkien me was cheap but it was RM10?..-.- there was live music and they sang all those lazy old songs like besame mucho...its just the WRONG restoran to go to on the day school reopened?the food was okay.

I have a months add maths tuition work undone.my room looks like a pigstyle.oh well see u in school :D

No comments: