Sunday, April 13, 2008

Erina's Party

After attending a neighbour's party,i quickly rushed to Erina's party :D who knew i was 30 mins early -_-..xD while waiting for friends i went to the chocolate fountain :p
Sweet 16



The Satay thingies are grapes,marshmallows and strawberries.no one touched the yellow one [which is banana]



oh and there were two bowls of candice candy xD



The Pictures (:

The Birthday girl :D


Jenifer Lopez and Erina


Dont They Look Evil?


Megan And Xin Wei


They've Never Seen CHOCOLATE




Megan,Jenifer And Audrey


Again Ha..


Audrey & Candice


not sure what to call this

or this


lala muixx

Megan & I


-_-


me


Jenifer & I


Rachel & I


Erina & I


Vania & I




Whose legs are those?xD


The Cake (:
it was so filling i only took two bites..


Natalie,Yie Ern And Vania

Break Go Stop [traffic light]-_-


Somebody dropped a Grape into chocolate


and laughs


No pics!


Low?


hm..?


Angel O:)


Lightning


Thats how they say bye -_-

If U didnt notice...we all have eyebags xD not all..

After coming home.i thought ill never touch chocolate for a month..but..


something was on the table....


so i peeped!


of course i had to try some xD




The End

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

never invite me la