Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's a Sunday!tho i miss saturday...-_- xD yesterday Joseph, me mum and i went to Italianies at lengkung [the curve] !xD.I remembered my brother telling us not to eat there.but since i have never ate there.We decided to give it at try :D xD the service was SLOW the food was boring..zzz haha we should have ate at The Apartment :S..btw is that place nice?

Today.Woke up at 8.Used the com and lost track of time [as usual].then at 10 we went to visit my grandmother's grave.its funny how time flies.its been three years.oh i saw people burning all those papers and contributing to Global Warming to their ancestors.xD well my "kau fu" didnt burn because he isnt taoism (:

Then at 12pm i went to tarvinder's house for "drama rehearsal" but in the end it was just tarvinder being dramatic XD haha so feeling fed up we went to eat at this chinese shop nearby.The food was....mee+some crappy sauce+a bowl of shitballs a piece of peeweed and some fish cakes..-_-

At 5pm,my brother fetched me home.when we reached home it was like hurricane Katrina xD the palm trees were bending to one side and leaves flew everywhere.as i rushed back in to lock the door,sand went into my eyes.-_-.then i rushed back into the car.the door closed by itself thanks to the wind which almost chopped my legs (:.oh ya and i was rushing because my dad landed at 5pm xD [at KLIA].in the middle of the journey,the visibility was so poor that my mum drove the car at 60km/h.i was so impatient and pestered her to drive faster.suddenly,my brother called.he was at klang.my mum suggested that he picked my dad instead.i was so unhappy because it was fun to travel in such heavy rain xD.my mum continued driving slow.we got horned but she didnt realise.they man overtook us.only i looked at him.he pointed the middle finger -_- so i smiled at him hahaha that was fun :D besides he was driving a proton persona.as if his pathetic horn will be heard by my mum.so we went back home.

Just when i thought i could finally rest.my brother told me that my dog,Rufus fought with a St. Bernard!:O ...for months my dog tried to play with that dog but it was just too unfriendly.there was once i let Rufus off the leash and he ran to the St. Bernard's house.the dog was barking at my dog and growling.all the owner did was spray water.i mean how sissy can he be.arent owners suppose to have similarities with their dogs?it makes me wonder who was the owner xD.back to the story,the dawg bit my dog's neck and his paw..poor Rufus ):.







Oh and i stumbled upon something i did last year.haha i can type 2 words more than last year..-_- this is lame.they say an average person types 80 words per min easily.i guess it must be working people.

57 wordsSpeed test


how i wish i was this XD
1000 words

No comments: