Sunday, February 24, 2008

Surveys (:

Got Tagged by Rachel Ng

Layer 1
On The Outside.
Name : Jonathan Yap
Birthdate : 10 October 1992
Eye colour : Dark Brown
Hair colour : Black
Right or left : Rightt

Layer 2
On the inside.
My heritage : Chinese.
My fears : Death and Heights
My weaknesses: Life's Game
My perfect pizza : I HATE PIZZA..

Layer 3
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
Wad de heck?

Layer 4
My pick.
Pepsi or coke : None
Single or group dates : both
Adidas or Nike : I am modest
Tea or Nestea : Tea..
Chocolate or vanilla : Both
Cappucino or coffee : i hate bitter things

Layer 5
Do you..
Smoke : who doesnt?
Curse: after every sentence
Take a shower : whats that
Have a crush : my dad drives carefully so we dont crush :) XD[okay stop the lameness]
Think you're in love : stop asking
Go to school : yea..
Want to get married:in 11 years time
Believe in yourself : sometimes..
Think you're a health freak : not really..haha ive got good metabolism

Layer 6

In the past.
Drank alcohol :nope
Gone to the mall : no i go to giant

Been on stage :occasionally
Eaten sushi : yes i love the cheap ones..hate the raw ones

Layer 7

Have you ever..
Played a stripping game :yet LOL
Change who you were to fit in :i did once. i was foolish :)

Layer 8
Are you hoping..
To be married : aiyo 11 years la
To ride a motorbike : my parents will bang me down if i do

Layer 9
In a girl/guy.
Best eye colour : brown or blue
Best hair colour : black?
Best hair style : hairbands look nice:)
Short or long hair :long or short

Layer 10
What were you doing..
A minute ago : eating ice cream
An hour ago : eating dinner [late]
4-5 hours ago : cycling
1 month ago : school reopening zzz
A year ago : being one year younger

Layer 11
Finish the sentences.
I love : God,My family and friends
I feel : happy
I hate : lalas,arrogant people,self-centered people,unfriendly people [but dont worry i can tolerate :)]
I hide : secrets
I miss : happy times
I need : to study



i taggg: anyone :)

No comments: