Monday, February 25, 2008

My Cameron Trip :D

My family [two of my brothers didnt go -_-]and i went to cameron at 26 -30december OKAY SO it was months ago xD i had no time to post..anyways pics


Photobucket

Dinner upon arrival


We had lunch the next day at some western restaurant at town :)
Photobucket
hahaha my dad said "dont order the sets..cheaper but less meat.Now look at his!xD

Photobucket
My Mum

Photobucket
My Brother's steak :D

We stayed at some apartments ): Equatorial was fully booked..zzz
Photobucket

so i went gallivanting on PMR RESULTS DAY
Photobucket

Dinner
Photobucket
xD

After that we went to Equatorial (:
Photobucket
we saw this menu [click to enlarge] Even if it's Stolen,its the same price!XD

Photobucket
Randomm

Photobucket
The Flowers =0

Photobucket
Bunga Raya ?

Photobucket
Must Be Genetically modified ones XD

Photobucket
(:

Photobucket
Strawberries =D SOURRR xD

Photobucket
Water Chestnuts..[i think]

Photobucket
Some people might have different concepts of "your distance"

Photobucket
Prettyy.

Photobucket
some weird cactus.it looks mutated

Photobucket
I Found my match xD

Photobucket
Nice Combinations

The Next day..we went to Cameron Boh Tea Plantation (:
Photobucket
Nice view..but super steep

Photobucket
woow..
Photobucket
nice...
Photobucket
fuu yoh
Photobucket
Are we there yet?..
Photobucket
ARE WE THERE YET??

Photobucket
Here We Are!:D -_-

Photobucket
Me,Me mum and dad

Photobucket
Me brother,Me,Me mum

Photobucket
The Tea Factory
Photobucket
The Machine

Photobucket
Family[missing some members.]

Photobucket
And lastly..a bird.can u spot it?it was so naughty.it kept going round the tree not letting me take his pic ):


Thats all..Thanks for reading :) Take Care

No comments: