Thursday, November 13, 2008

Maaattt's farewell

Yeah!tomorrow today is mat's farewell party): [He's leaving on 24th Nov]

Venue : Italiannies,Sunway
Time :6pm-whenever.
Dress code :Casual
Invitation : Invited guests only.

This is just in case even after i sent smses ppl still call back asking "WHERE AH?"

Yes...about everyone is so grumpy about the event..whilst some are even ranting to me.xD


There's the venue complains..
*Why sunway why not curve or 1u?!
*Why 6pm sunway?there so jam!
*Cab to that place so expensive!
*Why not moonway?

There's the restaurant complains
*I'm broke.
*The food is expensive!+ 15% Service tax!!
*Not only they charge that their service sucks when there's a lot of people!
*Sien of that place laa...
*I want Chinnies.

There's the transport problems
*I've got no transport !6pm parents still coming back from work
*Parents don't wanna fetch me
*So far....going there can but there's no coming back
*I'll have to drive..turn at the curve,take 1u turn and enter sunway.

There..about everyone has transport problem cuz its not where we live but we're all still going cause it's mat ! (: and yeah u guessed it the last ones are made up xD.

No comments: