Thursday, August 7, 2008

Roller Coaster

Stupid beh-ich !just because i was 5 mins late u had to ask me to get a letter from the office.forever wearing the same white shirt with two pink stripes.are u trying to beat zena?(guess who).hugging urself when ur walking its no wonder ur single. blah enough of that old thing. after recess we had to go to the dewan to listen to some koperasi thingy..we got to eat pizza :D haha. well EVERYday for me now is up and down.-.- why can't i have a care-free perfect life?especially when theres people who are soo darn confusing.

-will do tags soon..not in the mood

3 comments:

Muthusammy said...

dei~. last week i aso late. i aso get notice from office. mum angry w me. then go midvalley to ease the pain. the evil pain. i wanted to see cinema, the get other things in mind. but that day all close cos of renovation. so i sit in kfc alone. then i goto mph. to buy something to read. i love manga. so i bought guitar tabs. even to i do not play guitar. i play violin..or my sister does. i just listen. mum fetched me at the south exit. even tho oni taxi stands there. so i took taxi to north stand. confuse my mum. i love to confuse her. then suddently i got depressed and took the bus home. but the bus puncture. so had to fix. traffic jam. rush hour. so bus driver said no choice: have to walk to nearest station. took me 50min. cause i first walk wrong direction. then i end up in 1utama. where i play basketball. i met my coach. i said hi. but he ignore me. so i feel sad. mum call hp ask where i go. i say 1utama. she told me i am crazy. so now i feel so sad. actually i got no money to get home. i am in internet cafe. thinking of sleeping over here. maybe hide under the table. so sad. i wish fido was here. this is karen rite?

Jonathan said...

HUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh????whos karen...what duh..

Anonymous said...

that fellow's like blogging by posting a comment here wei. haha