Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More songs :D

Cold Alim - Yellow

Look at the Sea...........
Look at the big fat whale..............
oh what a thing to be................
and it was called alim.......XD


beh used to like liew too ): but she is Pn..aww
i dont love liew..like i did yesterday-my accounting romance

Well when your hair gets bouncy
Don't ever think I'll try to make it stay
And maybe when it gets back
I'll be off to find another way

When i go

Would i even dare to say...
"I don't love Liew
Like I did
Yesterday"


Kwang-peace of me

Oh haaa
oh haaaa

I'm miss malaysian breach since i was 17

You want a peace of me?
You want a peace of me…


I’m Miss bad class karma
Another day, another drama
Guess I can’t see the harm
In working and being a karma
And with a book on my arm
I’m still an exceptional teacher
You want a piece of me

I’m Mrs. lalastyles of the muis and zhais
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. Oh my moralness that kwang Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. more! more! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. she’s too ugly now she’s too ugly?
(You want a piece of me)



No comments: